We appreciate all the input we received on the C survey that went out following the February exam sitting. Here are some highlights from students:
- I thought Adapt was great at helping to develop a rhythm to approaching questions. After using Adapt, I was able to greatly enhance my speed on questions, saving precious time for the harder questions on the real exam.
- Loved the level of difficulty for each questions. And I liked that you could create your own exams/quizzes on topics you wanted.
- I think it’s great, definitely helped boost my confidence level a couple of weeks before the exam.
- Adapt provided exposure to wording of questions not found in other sources, which prepared me for the unique wording style of the exam.
- I liked that it mimicked the real exam/cbt feeling. It prepared me for the real deal better. Topics were good.
That being said, 90% of students who reached an Earned Level of 7 or higher passed the exam!
In addition, 80.9% of students rated the C Manual either Excellent or Good in aiding their preparation.
As always, we will be taking all suggestions into consideration and aiming to make Adapt even better for you. If you have any feedback, please share in the comments below!