Thank you to everyone who took our MLC survey for the April sitting. We had great feedback. The general consensus was that this was a hard sitting. Even though pass rates aren’t out yet, we’d like to congratulate everyone who took the exam as that is an accomplishment in and of itself!
After reading many of the comments, we would like to assure you that we do in fact plan on having more help for the written answer portion in the future.
Now, onto the details of the survey. Below are the ratings for Adapt. We are always looking to improve and garner more “Excellent” ratings! Please feel free to share your thoughts on how we can improve in the comments.
One concern students have frequently is how long MLC will take them since it has 2 components. Here is a graph that will help you answer that question.
And finally, some highlights from the survey:
- I thought the questions were well-suited to the exam and balanced well between topics.
- Adapt was excellent. All topics were covered, I felt confident with every question in the exam. I will definitely be using Adapt for future exams and will be recommending this product to everyone I know who is writing exams.
- I enjoyed the variety of questions, the targeted exams, and the discussion of question solutions
- Very easy to practice certain types of problems with the quiz feature. Really helpful to be able to see % on different types of problems.
- A lot of practice exams and earned levels are very helpful!